Students can delegate access to allow another person to view specific pages on a student's Enroll & Pay account via a Delegate Login. This access can be granted and revoked, as needed. Additional setup is required to have a Payment Delegate if a third party is making a payment to a student's account.
- Log into Enroll & Pay
- Click on the Share My Information tile on the homepage, followed by the Create New Delegate link in the Delegates box located under Instructions
- Read and accept the privacy statement and then follow the on screen instructions to add a Delegate
- Follow the steps provided, including ensuring you type in an accurate email address.
- Select the Delegate Access you wish to grant the individual listed, select Next.
- On the final screen select Send Email.
Delegate Access can be adjusted at any time. Categories can individually be adjusted by using the checkboxes or the entire Delegate Account can be disabled by clicking the Deactivate button under the delegate.
If you would like a delegate to be able to pay your charges, you will need to have them setup for both Student Financials view access in Delegate Access as well as setup a Payment Delegate through our payment vendor. Detailed information can be found at https://student-account-services.ku.edu/pay-online.