The Office of the University Registrar oversees enrollment services, academic records, diploma production, tuition and fee assessment, course and room scheduling, athletic certification and veterans services. The Office of the University Registrar is part of Enrollment Management which also includes the Office of Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarships and Student Information Systems.
Partnering with students, faculty and staff, to provide comprehensive, visionary enrollment management and academic record services with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, confidentiality, and security.
In the Office of the University Registrar at the University of Kansas, we strive to:
- Provide great customer service
- Remove unnecessary barriers to students, faculty, and staff
- Be a meaningful teamwork-oriented workplace
- Be ethical in all we do
- Continuously plan and assess our achievements
- Be active in academic policy and procedure development, review, and implementation
- Collaborate with others for ongoing improvement and innovation
- Strengthen our reputation for excellence with colleagues and customers
- Be at the forefront in enrollment and academic management activities
- Contribute to Enrollment Management, the University of Kansas, our greater community, and to the profession