An office in Enrollment Management

Schedule Change Form

Effective for Spring 2020 Term: If you are withdrawing from a class or completing a full term withdrawal please use the Withdrawal Form. During this time the Office of the University Registrar will work with your School if additional approval for dropping or the full term withdraw is necessary. Please regularly check your University of Kansas email for important communications in regards to your drop/withdraw. When your form has been processed you will receive a confirmation email. Please continue to use the Schedule Change Form for other transactions listed below. 


DO NOT use this form for initial enrollment in a semester/term, or for withdrawing from all your classes in a semester/term. 

This form may be used for the following transactions: adding class(es), dropping class(es), time conflicts, change of section, change of hours, and/or excess hours approval.
A valid ID is required to process your transaction when you visit Enrollment and Financial Aid Services at the KU Visitor Center (1502 Iowa St.).
Attached File: 

KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today