You are a readmitted student if you previously attended KU, earned grades of A, B, C, D, F, WG, or I, and have not been enrolled for one semester or more. Students must apply to be readmitted. Please visit the Admissions website for information on that process.
If you did not attend KU and earn grades, you are considered a new student. Please follow the new student instructions below.
Readmitted domestic students may follow either the continuing student or new student enrollment instructions. International students must follow the new student enrollment instructions. If you have questions, please contact us in 121 Strong Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 785-864-4422.
- You are given an enrollment appointment time with continuing students. (Fall: preceding March/April; Spring: preceding October/November; Summer: preceding March/April)
- Additional readmission orientation services are not available to you. Please visit the Orientation website to register for a readmitted student orientation.
- Not available for international readmitted students.
Admitted as a New Student
- Special enrollment dates are established for readmitted students during new student orientation. You may register for these dates. For more information visit the Orientation website.
- New student orientation will provide valuable information about changes that may have occurred since you last attended KU.